How did I do on my to-do list? Well I knew it was quite the ambitious list and that I generally accomplish 50-75% of any to-do list that I make so here are the final results:
Write 2-3 page paper on argumentative and aggressive communication
- Post to the class discussion board & respond to a minimum of 2 fellow students in my class
- Read 3 chapters of school book (very dry book)
- Maybe read ahead but probably not
- Put together content outline and calendar for social media posts for the Facebook/Twitter pages I manage.
- Develop proposal for corporate partnership opportunities
- Write blog posts for company blog (Topic: Garage Organization for the Fall)
- Nail down photographers
Visit the Dollar Tree to see what they’ve got that I can use for centerpieces and decor
Vacuum Dust Clean bathroom
- 1 load of laundry
- Put away all laundered clothes
Groceries Weekly dinner list
- Decorate for Fall
Buy wine (Can never have too much wine!) Pay bills
- Pre-order iPhone5 from Best Buy for fiance
- Donate money to my ALS Walk fund…if you’d like to donate to my team, click here
Work out DIY gallery frames for bathroom. Example frames here
Not bad right? Yeah I didn’t touch work once I left the office on Friday. I also didn’t do any reading or discussion boards for class because that’s due today and I REALLY enjoy procrastinating. However, I did write my paper and submitted it on Saturday.
The best part of the weekend was a trip to Dollar Tree where I picked up a mirror and some frames to make my gallery in the bathroom. Mixed with a few frames from Home Goods and sticker wall art from Pier1, it turned out awesome! Check out my photos below.
Tonight I plan to put away all of my laundry. Wish me luck! 🙂