I’m VERY excited for this weekend for 3 reasons.
- My Fiance & dog are at the cabin which means some “me” time!
- I’m going to ROCK my to-do list
- It’s the weekend…it doesn’t get better than this
Granted, my to-do list consists of work, errands and chores, there’s nothing better than getting things accomplished, cleaned and purchased.
Want to know what is on my to-do list? I’m going to tell you anyway.
- Write 2-3 page paper on argumentative and aggressive communication
- Post to the class discussion board & respond to a minimum of 2 fellow students in my class
- Read 3 chapters of school book (very dry book)
- Maybe read ahead but probably not
- Put together content outline and calendar for social media posts for the Facebook/Twitter pages I manage.
- Develop proposal for corporate partnership opportunities
- Write blog posts for company blog (Topic: Garage Organization for the Fall)
- Nail down photographers
- Visit the Dollar Tree to see what they’ve got that I can use for centerpieces and decor
- Clean bathroom
- 1 load of laundry
- Put away all laundered clothes
- Weekly dinner list
- Decorate for Fall
- Buy wine (c=Can never have too much wine!)
- Pay bills
- Pre-order iPhone5 from Best Buy for fiance
- Donate money to my ALS Walk fund…if you’d like to donate to my team, click here
- Work out
- DIY gallery frames for bathroom. Example frames here
Sounds ambitious right? It is. Especially since I plan on seeing friends this weekend and watching plenty of Sunday football. I generally get through 3/4 of every to-do list I make. However, if I get up early enough & get a coffee in my fast enough, this is all very do-able. Wish me luck! I’ll definitely update come Monday morning.
What are you hoping to accomplish this weekend?